Upgrading sound system. ADVICE PLEASE???

O dam. I hope it's worth the wait lol question, that amp is rated at 1200@1 ohms. The sub is rated for 1000. How would I go about setting it? I've set regular amps before, I'm scared if I set it too strong, I'll overpower the sub. Another question, is the fi q a paper cone, like u mentioned earlier?

375 sub budget, I could ship you this for 385:

DSC07352.jpg

That, my friend, is how you do a single 12.

i did some reading, and seen that alot of people say the fi q isn't that great, compared to say the incriminator flatlyne. If i got the incriminator flatlyne ported to 30, would it still be loud? That's my last question for you guys lol also, the flatlyne and the fi q are about the same price when shipped with matching amps for both, so price isn't a problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
If you are not into the super loud sound with rattling bass then a quality headunit and speakers will suffice. Make sure the equipment is from a...
The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...

About this thread

yowhobedat

10+ year member
yowhobedat
New Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from