Upgrading sound system. ADVICE PLEASE???

dc level 3's are a much better option imho.

DC Audio - Woofers

call them direct there perfect in your price range

TC Sounds Epic 10" DVC Subwoofer

or 2 of these, these are world class speakes and so much better then type r's

if you go with one 12 ported which would be my decision i would get the

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn154dd8587dde3d9/shopdata/0050_Speakers/0030_Q/product_overview.shopscript

or my choice

SSA Shop - SoundSolutionsAudio 12" SSA ICON Sub woofer

or if u want a monster that sounds beautiful

SSA Xcon 12" Sub woofer1750rms 31mm Xmax

the xcon

the last 4 subs are hand made in america and would be my choice, id do the tc sounds for 2 10's or ssa icon or xcon for 1 12

all the links you sent me, were 500 rms for the subs. Would it be a big difference in loudness and quality if i were to get a 750rms audioque compared to ssa icon or the fi sub?

im going to check woofers etc now

so which one would be better for sq and loudness, the idmax , 750 rms and $279. or the fi q12, 1000 rms and around same price. or the audioque you sent me in the other thread? they all look so good lol i think i might pull the trigger tonight once i get this sorted out

so which one would be better for sq and loudness, the idmax , 750 rms and $279. or the fi q12, 1000 rms and around same price. or the audioque you sent me in the other thread? they all look so good lol i think i might pull the trigger tonight once i get this sorted out
The Audioque was the amp choice the incriminator flatlyne was the sub. Dont go with AQ subs for SQ. Out of all the choices i would pick the flatlyne

lol ooooo i thought the sub was audioque too lol Yea i'm down to 2, the flatlyne and fi q12. i think im going to go with the q12 becuase it's cheaper. I still need to buy an amp for it and get a box made. it would be best to find a shop and have them custom build a box for the sub right?

btw, just wanted to say thanks to you guys. I woulda ended up spending more money on the type r set up and probably not got the results i was looking for.

I have a genesis coupe 2011. I think the alt is rated 130 or 150 amps. But I had 1400 rms before with no problems after I did the big 3 and removed my cap. The cap did more harm then good.

That answered my next question, that amp should be good right? The onli problem I'm having now is it says allow 30 days for the fi q to be built -_- lol I don't wanna wait that long, but if I have too, I will. I might end up making the box myself then. Doesn't seem to hard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.