Upgrading amp fuses

Thread had many funnies.Thanks op..Jam some pennies in that sucker and make some vids for your old pals here at ca.com //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif

Running a non capable amp at .25ohm and thinking it's a fusing problem.
So then what was the problem genius. The fuses were popping because too much current was being pulled into the board. Only way to solve it (and stay wired at .25 ohm) is......... Bigger fusing or none at all

So then what was the problem genius. The fuses were popping because too much current was being pulled into the board. Only way to solve it (and stay wired at .25 ohm) is......... Bigger fusing or none at all
Then the board can't handle the current Then the board fries.dude do you even know ohms law?

Yea i know ohms law, but has the board fried yet
bc7.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.