Upgrading amp fuses

If this is happening with daily use you probably have a fault in the amplifier, or you have it configured incorrectly. Normally the internal fuses are to protect against reverse polarity damage and to protect the vehicle if something inside the amplifier shorts and overheats. You're playing with fire if you keep running oversized fuses.

It happens more often the louder I turn it up hahahahaha. Guys I know what I'm doing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif just need bigger fuses

Hahahaha you guys are hilarious. I love how people can jump on a post and think they know it all
I love how people who say "I know what I'm doing" often have no clue what they're doing.

And when people try to tell them its wrong they refuse to listen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.