Upgrade advice

Awesome thanks so much for the help and knowledge man really appreciate it. I had no idea the head unit had that much influence on the sub performance. That would make sense why that jl I heard was actually as bit louder and cleaner on some songs (the guy had an aftermarket head unit). Gonna start looking into a new HU.
just make sure the RCA outputs are 4 volts and up and has 13 band eq, along with 24 bit dacs and time alignment. Just the bare necessities. There's some pioneers in the 90 dollar range that has this. 240 range would get you a touchscreen double din.

Most songs dont reach low so here's an actual test for you to see how low your sub actually goes. Most normal music doesnt hit anything below 35hz often. Some rap and trap music may go down to low 30s but thats pretty much the cutoff. This rebass is below that

More than likely all the boxes you tried are tuned too high and way too small for any real deep bass results.

Dude that music video sounds awesome. You got anymore of that in mp3 format?

I got this one for $100 at best buy and have been impressed. There’s a bunch of videos on YouTube of the older 930.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.