Upcoming Install Help Needed...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Titan-ium

Arizona
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to get some advice on an upcoming install on all of my stereo equipment into my 2013 Hyundai Elantra with Nav & Tech Package.

Here's a list of the following equipment I have...

1) Shuriken Battery (Not yet sure which one I'll need though)

2) 4 Polk Audio DB Series surround speakers

3) Polk Audio PA660.4 Amplifier

4) LC7i Processor

5) Hifonics BE1700.1D Monoblock Amplifier

6) 2 Alpine Type-R SWR-10D2 10" Subs

Here are my questions...

(1) I'm wanting to put the battery, sound processor & both amplifiers in the trunk of my car. Would it be better to install the LC7i behind the stereo in the dash or would it not matter to run it all the way into the back with all the other stuff? (2) Which Shuriken battery should I get and should I run both amplifiers off that battery or should I run the 4 channel amplifier off the main battery and then only run the Monoblock 1700 watt amplifier off the Shuriken battery in the trunk? (3) What gauge wire should I use for the 4 channel amplifier and for the Monoblock amplifier seperately?

Thanks for any help in the matter!

Titan-ium

I have everything except for the Shuriken battery as I don't know which kind I should get yet. I'm in the S.E. Phoenix area about 3 hours from Prescott. Here's a link to the Monoblock amp I have, it shares some really good info on the amplifier.

I have everything except for the Shuriken battery as I don't know which kind I should get yet. I'm in the S.E. Phoenix area about 3 hours from Prescott. Here's a link to the Monoblock amp I have, it shares some really good info on the amplifier.

The certified run is what matters. What Steve does not tell you is that dynamic run is ran into a soft clip. He only says it's good on stuff he sells.

The amplifier was 200 bucks on Amazon brand new. Should I run the 4 channel straight to the main battery as it's not very high wattage and then run the mono amplifier through the Shuriken Battery or should I run both to the Shuriken? What kind should I get if I run both amps through the Shuriken battery?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Titan-ium

Titan-ium
Arizona
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Titan-ium