Unboxing and Amp Dyno Video of the MB Quart ZA2-1500.5 Amplifier...

all gym bro's are a little gay, they always look at themselves to check for gains/lifts but seriously become narcissistic/egotistical AF. Abused my gainz soo bad last night at the escape psycho circus rave. Was having fun but in the meantime all that dancing and grinding and molly, I was afraid of losing gainz aka Last rave i went to i lost 7lbs.
[emoji23] these forums man... My first deep run in some forums was the best... I -perfected- some uh, special chemistry, although I ended up in the pennetentiary twice for my “efforts”...

My forum run before this one, I was into “gear” (still am) for awhile and learned all I needed plus much, much more, really fun forums...

This run, although you’d think car audio would be the most simple subject I’ve ventured into, l’m still having a little bit of trouble with the fundamentals... but speaking of raves and molly...

I think my next subject of interest is going to be “psilocybin” based... I think that’ll be a fun one with endless benefits.[emoji1306]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.