Unboxing and Amp Dyno Video of the MB Quart ZA2-1500.5 Amplifier...

It would have to be a really lightweight 10.... The 4 ohm and 2 ohm ratings were VERY weak.... not many lightweight Dual 2 ohm subs...
good point i was just thinking about power at best u get 2 ohm with cheap sub.. well that *****

If someone wants to send me one I would be happy to test it, but I'm not really wanting to spend 400 on an amp that their is likely to be little mystery surrounding it. I want to find the hidden gems, or completely expose the brands preying on noobs.
u buy it test it and if it test at 900 @ 1ohm i'll give u $300 for it lol.. it should do 900 or so., decent option for someone wanting 1 amp i guess..

MB Quart actually shares the "flagship line" status of brands under the Maxxsonics Corporate banner with Hifonics. Their other brands include Autotek and Crunch. All of these brands were at one time very well thought of and helped build car audio into a legitimate market.

Unfortunately, they are all now just names to attract unsuspecting consumers. Epsilon and MD Audio are using much the same marketing plan.

I think i completely strayed away from car audio lmao. The only thing that interested me on your channel was you crushing that bench press hahaha.

You should post this up on IJWB, For the love of bass, Basshead life on facebook if you want more exposure to your youtube channel.

some extra advice, open up a cheap blog or whatever website and use that as a means to get into amazon's associate marketing. Meaning you can just put affiliate links of the amps in the description of each video and if anything clicks that link, you will get a certain %(4-8) of cash money of the total of their purchase. So if they click your link, and instead of buying an amp, they buy a 5000 dollar home theater setup, you get 4% of that regardless as long as they clicked on your link and buy through that.

Big D wiz got a few of those up and running with Ebay, google and amazon, same with exo.

If this is gonna be a thing for you, might as well cast a fishing line to get some extra streams of income. A few dollars here and there every month wont hurt. Creatine and pre workout money yo!!

you actually have decent video quality so this can totally be a side thing for you, can always open up a 2nd channel dedicated to workouts and supplements too.

You wanna know how I know you are gay?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
all gym bro's are a little gay, they always look at themselves to check for gains/lifts but seriously become narcissistic/egotistical AF. Abused my gainz soo bad last night at the escape psycho circus rave. Was having fun but in the meantime all that dancing and grinding and molly, I was afraid of losing gainz aka Last rave i went to i lost 7lbs.

I have a buddy that every snapchat is the gym or his food he is eating for gainzzzz.

I wish I could get into it since i'm insulin dependent but it just wasn't my thing.

I have a buddy that every snapchat is the gym or his food he is eating for gainzzzz.

I wish I could get into it since i'm insulin dependent but it just wasn't my thing.
you can always do a ketogenic diet. Basically no carbs, all good fats and protien and some veggies. I believe everyone should at least have the body of a god at least once in their lifetime. just to show off to their kids and grandkids just to say ya'll are punk lil b*tches compared me.

I only average 45 carbs a day. I was always pretty fit from my last jobs as selectors and order fillers in the warehouse jobs I had. But then I got a cake job that isn't very active like I used to be and have gained 25 pounds. I was going through old pics last week and was like **** I gotta get another selecting job or start hitting the gym haha.

I only average 45 carbs a day. I was always pretty fit from my last jobs as selectors and order fillers in the warehouse jobs I had. But then I got a cake job that isn't very active like I used to be and have gained 25 pounds. I was going through old pics last week and was like **** I gotta get another selecting job or start hitting the gym haha.
stick with whatever has better pension/benefits. Order selecting is fking rough lmao. Only worth doing with a pension. They always force excess overtime and **** too. If the benefits are the same i'd say just keep your current job and Just hit the gym lol.

btw to get into a state of ketosis, your carbs need to be closer to 20-30 grams of net carbs a day and thats just from broccoli, carrots and other veggies. Absolutely no other carbs allowed, fruit will be hard since you'll go past your carb limit after one piece of fruit lol. You are reprogramming your body to use fat for fuel. I personally dont like it but a lot of my friends have great success with it.... shoving their face with steak, eggs and bacon and making gainz/lowering body fat% mother F@#$%@#$%@!!!!

I forgot about the Audison and PG... Just not many out there with a 1000w on the sub. And after testing this one.... There still aren't many out there with 1000w on the sub lol
massive nano 5 channel and hifonics brx 5000.5 both have bloated numbers too. both are Garbage just like the mb quart.

Don't think I'll be opening a channel dedicated to working out... Haven't been able to do it for a few months since I tore my tricep tendon off and had it repaired.. Went back to the gym this week and found I might have a torn rotator cuff, which probably happened at same time as the tricep injury... So that could put me on the shelf for another few months....

massive nano 5 channel and hifonics brx 5000.5 both have bloated numbers too. both are Garbage just like the mb quart.
The Hifonics is rated the same as the MB... If they are the same board I bet it does the same numbers.

stick with whatever has better pension/benefits. Order selecting is fking rough lmao. Only worth doing with a pension. They always force excess overtime and **** too. If the benefits are the same i'd say just keep your current job and Just hit the gym lol.
btw to get into a state of ketosis, your carbs need to be closer to 20-30 grams of net carbs a day and thats just from broccoli, carrots and other veggies. Absolutely no other carbs allowed, fruit will be hard since you'll go past your carb limit after one piece of fruit lol. You are reprogramming your body to use fat for fuel. I personally dont like it but a lot of my friends have great success with it.... shoving their face with steak, eggs and bacon and making gainz/lowering body fat% mother F@#$%@#$%@!!!!
Stop talking about the gym while I’m still healing from this back surgery!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.