Ugliest Amps of All Time Thread

amps-comp.gif

Look!! Its a single pic with the ugliest amps of all time. Thread is done now. I think this is all of them. LOL

hmmm...multiple Jensens, Audiobahns, Boss and Pyramids.....not a coincidence? I agree on the Lighting Audio "Bolts", but they were decent, on par with the Bazooka that was posted

I love the human reign amps. Maybe it's just me but I love the morbid look of them. I would love to do a setup centering around them with some red lights and a stained wood sub box with a bunch of skull graphics airbrushed on it.

Like I said, Profile amps are great if you're on a tight budget.

I gave my CVRs to my friend's girl and she's powering them with a pair of HA700M's. Both of those amps are running at 1 ohm, and they have caused no problems whatsoever.

two of these for the CVRs

20pyerr.jpg

one of these for mids & highs (Infinity coaxials, can't remember the model #'s)

t0ivxw.jpg

All three of those amps have been in and out of a half dozen vehicles, and none of them have problems...

I had my four channel running (don't laugh) a pair of motorola horns , 4 pioneer 3 way 6.5's on the front and on the rear was 4 mid 90's infinity ref 6.5's , a pair of MTX mids and tweets out of the full range truck boxes. The 2 channel was running 2 crossfire db 15's and 4 8ohm mtx terminator 10's. And this **** wanged hard as hell considering it was only about 1100 watts total. I was the loudest mofo in my neighborhood. All that in a '83 regal , on a blaupunkt deck with one set of 1volt pre-outs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif had the matching profile 2 way x-over too.

I had my four channel running (don't laugh) a pair of motorola horns , 4 pioneer 3 way 6.5's on the front and on the rear was 4 mid 90's infinity ref 6.5's , a pair of MTX mids and tweets out of the full range truck boxes. The 2 channel was running 2 crossfire db 15's and 4 8ohm mtx terminator 10's. And this **** wanged hard as hell considering it was only about 1100 watts total. I was the loudest mofo in my neighborhood. All that in a '83 regal , on a blaupunkt deck with one set of 1volt pre-outs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif had the matching profile 2 way x-over too.
dayum

yeah. first time i seen subs hurt a car. had a 1/2 inch crack in the windshield and i used to get stoned and watch the cracks get longer. LOL. by the time i sold the car it was nearly impossible to see the road.

These internals:

Guts.jpg

on this amplifier:

Front.jpg

Remind me of a high school physics project that went up in smoke...

Why I ever bought into the lies, hype, and BS associated with that brand, I'll never know.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Edit: Had these to match

IMG_0895.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.