UB batteries

Participant count
  • Participant list
no one ever used them? they probably suk cause there really inexspensive and nobody seems to run them

well im sorry, i didnt grow up with computers like most of you so i dont know how to do that. im not very good with computers- i cant even post a picture- which blows cuase i cant sell anything on here

i started a thread asking how to post pictures but there were no responses. i am sorry.

1.Find the webpage

2.Highlight URL (the top words in the white box, generally begins with http://)

3.Copy the URL (Ctrl + C)

4.Paste the URL (Ctrl +V)

The futrure is NOOOOOOOOOW....

1.Find the webpage2.Highlight URL (the top words in the white box, generally begins with http://)

3.Copy the URL (Ctrl + C)

4.Paste the URL (Ctrl +V)

The futrure is NOOOOOOOOOW....
thanks, got as far as highlighting the url then when i type ctrl+C nothing happens

whats is this process called? posting a link? i would like to google it and figure it out.

the future scares me.

I am curious now. 90AH batt for less than $200 concerns me a bit. But if they're halfway decent it might be worth a shot.

Buy one OP, write up a review. Might have a diamond in the rough situation here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.