Type R's or L7's???

It's just that I have experience with both subs, have metered both subs and people still make useless post.
The rs may have been louder in your tests, but that won't be true for everyone. Either way, ide get the sdc's over them both //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i love my type r...ive heard l7's are purely spl...dont know if its true or not though
Not true.

type r's if its just for daily would, i think, be better. l7's if you just want to be loud as hell, but they like to be tuned high, its really what they are made for.
Not true. L7's can sound just as good as a Type R

if it was me,i'd have to try the R's,i had the cvx and didnt like the sound quality at all
Box probably ******.

Wow, I know. Type Rs over Kicker all day long. Type R will be louder and sound 100 times better.

This shouldn't be a hard choice at all.
100 times better? Box matters more then the sub in this case.

It's just that I have experience with both subs, have metered both subs and people still make useless post.
Because that is your experience, doesn't mean its right or wrong. From what I have seen L7's are louder.

Naw man. the sx looks real nice. I've been wanting to ask you how it sounds tuned to 38. I thought RE liked lower tuning, maybe 35 or lower. RE can win over kicker any day. Probably over Alpine too.
A brand doesn't mean its going to be better.

The L7 has won some SQ comps as well. They are not just built for SPL.

did you miss the part where i said "i think"? thats just my opinion between the two. never said they cant sound as good, all i said was they like to be in higher tuned boxes....

type r'r are just more pleasing for everyday. IMO

I like the L7's but thats just me. They really shine in a ported/vented box. I had 2 12's getting 750rms each and I hit 150.3db
Same thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.