type r better then ts-w3000spl and h2?

TYPE R. more reliable and the pioneer doesnt compare 2 the H2 nor the R. both are way out of its leafue honestly
have you had expireience with one? just had to ask, cause im simply blown away by mine. very very awesome sub. might not hit quite as high on the meter, but as a daily driver, it's an awesome choice. gets extremely loud and sounds great aswell.

I bet that a 3000spl can get as loud as the R and definitely louder than the H2...

I have installed the H2 and Pioneers and i loved the 3000spl's... i haven't used the R's but i have heard them in good installs and i can deny that they are great.

do you think that the 2 3004 premier's can handle a directed 1500d? Which would send it 1100 rms would that be too much or could i simply just turn down the gain a little?

you'll be starving those subs off that power, get them in a big ported box and they'll sound nice... but you should power them with 1500rms-1800rms to make them wang nice.

you think so?? I have the 1500 spl's in a 3.4 cubic foot box with the profile 1200 sending those 600rms each and they were bottoming out so i had to turn the amp down.

you think so?? I have the 1500 spl's in a 3.4 cubic foot box with the profile 1200 sending those 600rms each and they were bottoming out so i had to turn the amp down.
something was wrong cause those subs can take lots of power with a proper install

I really dunno what could have been wrong?

I would have to see the setup to make a true statement about the problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.