two re sx 18 d2 ( old style ) in correct boxes

Participant count
  • Participant list

brian84corvette
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

i have two re sx 18 d2 up for grabs. one has more use than the other one - so i built seperate but exactly the same boxes for them. 7.25 cubes net tuned to 33hz

boxes will fit in your standard suburban yukon tahoe xl or any other relatively large suv viechle. for smaller suv one will fit sideways no problem.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

one sub ive had and used as a single a while - the other sub i got new. they both are great playing subs - i have no use for a pair of 18s now as i have finaly built my c pillar 4th order wall using six 18s whoop whoop !!

during my wood roof aplication - one of my wood sticks fell over and hit the plastic dust cap of one sub - causing a crack in it about the size of a quarter in a half moon shape. it has been smeared with amazing goop and is a strong fix that presents no issues during playing at all - only cosmetic ugly - so if you hate that - just glue on a diffrent dust cap on top = no biggie.

boxes are raw wood - with painted inside to not collect dust or crud - you can easily paint them to match your interior or apply carpet to them or whatever. boxes dont look great in raw but they function real good.

4. Price: : if sold seperately - i want $200 for each sub in its box. so a sub and box together = $200

but

if you wish to buy both subs and boxes together at the same time - you can have them for $350.

this is my bottom dollar price - for a correct built box and sub for 200= great deal - i dont care if you buy them to re sell - i just dont want to see them collecting dust in my shop anymore or tempting me to buy a geo metro hatch to wall them in lol.

currently i do not wish to ship them. i live in south east FL area right above ft lauderdale - and below boca raton ( right near da beach boi )

if your that guy that needs me to ship them i guess i can strap them up on a wood pallet and try and figure out freight on them but id realley not wish to do that if possible.

when these sell im just going to turn around with the $ and my own and purchace a ddm4 or ddm4a amp off of the fourms here. id like some more power on my ghetto blaster burb build.

o by the way - i used this sub and box in my build = there is a video somewhere in there of them doing work... i had them at 1/2 ohm on a ddm2a amp and they did great in my burb.

get loud for cheap / 1990 burb ghetto blaster - Car Audio Classifieds

Price:

200$ gets you one sub in one box. if you want the pair you can have them for 350

no shipping. i stay in south east FL above ft lauderdale and below boca raton.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

no shipping please... local pick up

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

sorry i forgot the dimensions on there - each box is 43" long - by 24" wide by 18" tall

so if you had them together facing sub up and port back they would occupy 43" long by 18" tall and 48" wide pretty standard for cargo area in a suv type viechle

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.