Two 8 inch sub box help

Participant count
  • Participants list

ashtrey

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
Ok I'm looking to get two 8 inch subs and make a custom box for them but I want to make it angled like the front where both subs are kinda angled away from each other on the front instead of it just being flat like most I think it would look cool anyway my question is could I do that or would it mess with the performance of the subs??

Ok I'm looking to get two 8 inch subs and make a custom box for them but I want to make it angled like the front where both subs are kinda angled away from each other on the front instead of it just being flat like most I think it would look cool anyway my question is could I do that or would it mess with the performance of the subs??

Its not gonna hurt anything with any significance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yeah I’m up ****’s creek. OP has gotta be more specific about his equipment and what he wants, IMO. 10’s take different boxes, so it’s hard to...
Thats a good looking sub. Ive book marked that site. I may try one out for an Xmas present to myself??
You can run the SVC subs on the GM-DX871 at 1 Ohm, just lower the gain at the amp. The third sub is too different to run on the same amp as the...
This. It's hard to beat for the money. They can take a pounding. Make sure that your amp is one ohm stable. If it isn't the buy the dual 4 ohm sub...
I would go with a single dc audio level 4 with 1500. in a custom box fourth order. just an idea. I have heard some really impressive single sub...

About this thread

ashtrey

CarAudio.com Newbie
ashtrey
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from