Twelve - 12 inch woofers please help

wow i was definately doing it the long way

do 2 sets of 6 in parrallel 6 4ohms in parrellel is .66 ohms, wire the 2 sets of 6 in sereies, to get 1.33 ohms, same finaly load but way easier than how i did it the first time

well I bought this from a car audio place here in cleveland ohio called road quake for the low they used this box for Competition and he gave me a 3 year warranty on all speakers so if they are cheap or not I figured what the hell plus I can change speakers at any time if not satisfied plus they want to do the install but I wanted to try if with my son anyway here the pics really want to get this hooked up even road quake want to hear it when im done please help oh also have 2 800 watts speakers i was thinking of using 12 800 watt speakers what type of speapers do you all recommend thanks again

ok selling woofers what should I replace them with ?
That's the million dollar question. Theres so many types of subs out now, you literally have to learn about them all before you make the decision, or else you may be buying woofer after woofer or building box after box, etc.

Do you like really loud music? Or just some bass to fill in the low frequency gap?

for that amount look for

2 DD 9515's

2 DD 9512's

Fi BTL's

Treo SSX

those are just a few

as for amps for that kind of money you can look at some great equipment

hell for your budget ill sell you my stuff that im not going to be able to use for a while

for speakers $500 to $1000 and for amps $1500 to $2500
what subs/setups have you heard that you liked

and youre willing to spend $3500 for subs and amps and you were going to buy that Legacy crap

o my. at least you came to the right place

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well didnt put this together bought it for the low with 3 year warranty on all speakers dont mind buying better speakers, amps what ever just want to know best way to hook it all up you know 1 ohm, 4 ohm , 1 amp or 3 etc they played the speakers 2 12's in a sealed box in the store and it was pretty loud on hifonics amp

been busy working but now i'm back and still at it got the hook up on 12 american bass xo's speakers still no amps any advice also I need help on where to order battery alternator what gauge wire to use I would really like to put this together with my son I have hooked up plenty of sound systems before but never on this scale

Ohio Generators is a pretty good place for alts. I would run powermaster or kinetik bats, and run 0 gauge wiring for the bats and highest you could use with the amps. Is there any reason other then you have the box already for why you want 12 subs? I mean 12 low quality subs could sound like 4 or even 2 great ones IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.