tweets don't work

Participant count
  • Participant list

the_flatlander
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Wisconsin
I put in my mb-quart rkc113's in my car and they don't work they were in my taurus before I blew the tranny and they worked great but now I put them in the integra and they are not working, the mids work but the tweets don't. They are hooked up to my warrior falcon amp. Could it be because there is a ground loop that I'm trying to fix? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

No...they should still work. Disconnect the wires and stick a DMM on them.....if they read normal, then they should still be good and it is likely a connection problem somewhere or something of that nature.

Stupid thing to check....just make sure that for some reason you don't accidently have the channels lowpassed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.