Tweeters in the rear? Yes? No? How?

Audi thats a clean rear deck install. I think im gonna pull mine apart and carpet it soon. But about the op, tweeters in the back are gonna sound like **** IMO. I ran 2 comp sets in the front and rear before, and the highs were a tad too much. They tend to get distorted/choppy when you have that many tweeters it seems.
However if youre black you may like that, its all personal choice. All the black installs ive seen usually just have walmart tweets thrown in with no crossover on stock speakers, and it sounds good to them. My theory is, that like monkeys, blacks have not yet evolved to hear the details in proper mid and high frequency seperation and balance. So as long as the lows and highs are there, **** sound good yo. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

But, Id reccomend a decent set of coaxs in the rear though, and a good comp set up front, and run it on one of those amps you have. Those kenwood 5 ways arent going to sound as good as a decent 2 way coax would. You seem to be on a budget, i would look at the infinity 6x9s or the 6.5s for the rear, and maybe a PG ryval or Inifinty ref comp set up front. Both sets of speakers can be had for

I think one of his customers was TERROR-TRON-74 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

No use for the racist comments. Period.

/thread

Lol. Sorry guys, maybe got a bit too racist there, but that part of my post was a joke. Thats why i seperated it from the rest. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.