Tweeter suggestion

Participant count
  • Participant list
I love those amps. I still have a NINe.4 and NINe.1.
I still have a Nine one and a Nine 2 that I bought off of Mobile Audio Forum from an Individual, and upon testing them out, One Ch on the Nine2 went out and the Nine 1 worked for about 20 min. Upon opening them up.. The Nine 2 was completely rebuilt with Kicker caps ect, and the Nine 1 power supply was soldered back to the board without using the proper soldering compound and heated up and seperated from the board again.Nine 1 can be repaired. The Nine2 Isnt worth the time honestly until I retire to work om it in detail.Both Nine 5s worked great. I sold one to a member on here and its the one that was tested on You Tube. I hope he is still using it. It was a great amp for me

So you're the guy with the last working ED nine.5.... :p
Last operational Elemential Designs I have. I bought this one BNIB along with the other. The SSTREAM USA305 works excellent also

Attachments

• 20210916_220210 (4).jpg
    20210916_220210 (4).jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 21
That is a kick in the nuts when you were already planning when and where to mount them. Hope you get them up and running. For burned traces just use jumpers.
Ya man. It was a big disappointment for sure. A pair of Raisins for the win 😩 😩 I like to do real onboard testing alot of times off the Blocks,in the vehicle.Bench testing usually isnt 100% at times for short burst and runs. Its going be a while. Right on. Nothing wrong with some solid copper in place

If you adjust them right they aren't bad. Today's younger bassheads are treble rebels and love their stunt walls.
I think just about any speaker generally can sound decent if its placed in a decent location for the listener and for what they like and have the budget for and the time to install it. Ive even tried some Cheap Pyle Mids and they did very nicely and was quite impressed to be honest. I think I still have a pair left

May take a look at these also??

May take a look at these also??

I had the Alpine version of those tweeter from years ago. Good tweeter, but some may find it a little soft sounding.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...