Participant count
  • Participant list

My63bug

Senior VIP Member
C80lLTR.jpg

h0xU5AO.jpg

yZIhp3Z.jpg

aiB3oJ2.jpg

They're flat black. That's just the way the lights hitting them in the pictures they go well with the the inside of the car.. I haven't really had a chance to tune them in yet. I finished getting them installed late Saturday night was supposed to attend a car show Sunday. But woke up to a flat tire. And it was just too hot to get out there and do anything on Sunday. Worked overtime today so I'm hoping to get out there tomorrow. And I installed a new head unit new amps and tweets. And going active all in one upgrade.. so have a lot of tuning to do. But from the brief tuning I did do. I am stunned how much louder and cleaner the front stage can be. that's just my uneducated quick tuning by ear nowhere near the final outcome. I was concerned I would have a hard time with my front stage keeping up with two icons and such a small car. I have no more doubts. ACTIVE IS THE SHIZZ. Definitely on another level.

They're flat black. That's just the way the lights hitting them in the pictures they go well with the the inside of the car.. I haven't really had a chance to tune them in yet. I finished getting them installed late Saturday night was supposed to attend a car show Sunday. But woke up to a flat tire. And it was just too hot to get out there and do anything on Sunday. Worked overtime today so I'm hoping to get out there tomorrow. And I installed a new head unit new amps and tweets. And going active all in one upgrade.. so have a lot of tuning to do. But from the brief tuning I did do. I am stunned how much louder and cleaner the front stage can be. that's just my uneducated quick tuning by ear nowhere near the final outcome. I was concerned I would have a hard time with my front stage keeping up with two icons and such a small car. I have no more doubts. ACTIVE IS THE SHIZZ. Definitely on another level.
now you can see why I said with a lot of power those CT2s can keep up with my 4 18s on 30k hahaha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.