Northwest Region Tuner Mayhem IASCA 2x

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
I hope the event turns out great,I would drive up there the only problem I need to get major work on my audio in my car and I have to drive 400 plus miles to get work on it than fly home.I wanted to compete so badly at a IASCA event and now I can't maybe next time.

well it went good once started!

I had fun watching people dodging the subwoofer's!

tomek you owe me!

and next time i hope to see a display //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

good times

lol

Beh I already installed them and just love them. Its a sexy driver haha. I will lol

finally damit got a good score...

good thing no injuries from the woofer toss happened haha

I wanted to say thanks to everyone that came out

Is was great to put some faces to the Screen name,

See you soon maybe with a car too!!

Great!
Not a huge turnout by any means, but not a bust either. It was like the set of "Fast and the Furious". Some very impressive rides were there to race and a few wound up signing up for the show as well. Only a few signed up for the SQ events, however the bass boxing went over well. Matt Hall (CSUflyboy) had the Audi there and if he had been running the tune he had yesterday, he could have placed much higher at Tulsa, the car is sounding incredible to say the very least. The boys at Sound on Wheels had their Suburbon there with 3 18" kickers and blasted a 149 (Music) in the Bass boxing to win, with second coming in at 142ish. There are a couple locals here that like Sundown Audios 3000d's and both were up at the top of the heap in their classes and drove home with nice trophies. Jake seems to have a good fan base out here as my son is also a Sundown owner and listening to them, I can see why.

I took a shitload of pics, but when trying to download last night, I got a fatal error from my memory card and it seems I lost them all, which is a real bummer as there were a lot of real nice cars and a few good ones from the woofer toss and other events. Speaking of which (the woofer toss), the games went great until the final round of the 12" toss when one of the contestants decided to hurl his sub like a discus and it stuck on his finger delaying the release and sent it over a fence almost taking the head off a poor woman walking by and landed a few scant feet from a very expensive looking show car. That ended all the fun. There were some great prizes raffled off with all proceeds benefiting Childrens Hospital. You had two options with one set of prizes for any sized donation and a second more expensive stack for donations over $25.00. I played the odds that a lot of the kids there couldn't afford the $25.00 tickets and wound up winning a very nice Focal 27V2 sub for my thinking ahead.

I would like to say Thank You to Bryan from Mile High Sounds, the whole crew at Highline Sounds, Troy from Axxis in Durango (he had a long journey), and to all the people that came and participated as we want and need more events out this way and these guys put together a great show.

I would like ot envite everyone to come over to the Mile High Club Forum. We need to start getting your CONSTRUCTIVE input of what you all want to see next year.

http://mhsound.com/forum/index.php

We are going to start working on this over the winter to have a good plan in place for next year. we are planning a multi show point series leading up to Street Tuner Mayhem 2009.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.