Northwest Region Tuner Mayhem IASCA 2x

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Well guys, sorry to disappoint you, but I am back at Sound on Wheels (with a nice bonus incentive) So I will be at the tuner jam gig with the burban, same system as always..Still gunna try to work through the winter to build my own car though. but till then, its the 3 solo x 18's doin what they do. of course I wont even think about putting that beast in the sq comp. lol but I'll be in both IDBL and bass boxing.

Well guys, sorry to disappoint you, but I am back at Sound on Wheels (with a nice bonus incentive) So I will be at the tuner jam gig with the burban, same system as always..Still gunna try to work through the winter to build my own car though. but till then, its the 3 solo x 18's doin what they do. of course I wont even think about putting that beast in the sq comp. lol but I'll be in both IDBL and bass boxing.
glad to hear it man finding a job these days is getting hard.good luck

glad to hear it man finding a job these days is getting hard.good luck
x2 good to hear you mike got the job back. so your gonna add a 4th solo x //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

the bigger the turn at this event the more we will be able to get more shows here next year.

there is talk of a series next year, but we need a good turn out to show there is interest.

We as dealers cannot get support for shows for Vendors, nor do we want to put all the time in with little response. so please speard the word there will lots of give aways and fun for everyone.

Thanks,

Bryan

I was going to make the 6 to 7 hour trip to compete but my car system took a dumb.The Only IASCA event on the west coast that ***** balls.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Might be worth it to make the trip anyway at least see what is out there and what all is going on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.