Northwest Region Tuner Mayhem IASCA 2x

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

It Hertz
10+ year member

Fabricating Personality
Bandimere Speedway in Conjunction with Mile High Sound Designs, High Line Car Audio and Axxis Audio Present Tuner Mayhem Car show Drag Races and IASCA Double point Event.

Sunday Sepember 7th 2008 at Bandimere Speedway, Morrison, Colorado.

Registration to begin at 8:00 am show starts at 10:00 am

Car show $30.00

Racing and Car show $40.00

IASCA event $35.00 1st class, 2 classes $70.00 (maximum of 2 classes)

(IASCA registration is in addition to car show and racing) {example: car show and IASCA event single class $65.00 or show race IASCA

$75.00)Entry fee cover Car and driver, each additional person $15.00}

There will be tons of fun for spectators and participants. Give aways, bikini contest, RC drifting and Street Drags, Woofer Toss, Radio Toss.

IASCA has Moved what used to be World Finals back to Spring Break Nationals so this is a perfect way to finish up the fall competition Season.

We will be running the Following Formats: Sound Quality, SQC, IDBL and Everblast Bass Boxing (with audience participation)

http://www.iasca.com/content/Formats/07everblast.aspx Check this link for a little more info on EBB (Bass Boxing) or sign up and download the rule from the IASCA website (it's free)

Please feel free to contact me for more information at info@mhsound.com

Thanks,

MHSD, HLCA, and Axxis

There will be trophies.... Sizes have not been settled on yet but they will be respectable.

30.00 if you want to enter the car show, if you are only wanting to compete in the IASCA event it is only 35.00 for the first class.

you do not have to register in the car show if you do not want to compete in it.

Please guys rally your troops and get them all we really need to have a good turn out... this will be the basis for getting more shows like this to our area.

Thanks,

Bryan

Please guys rally your troops and get them all we really need to have a good turn out... this will be the basis for getting more shows like this to our area.
Thanks,

Bryan
good luck with that! every show I go to there is new people but they never return.

we need to start appealing to the average system $300-$400. I like bassrace my self because anyone can win and it dont take $20,000 to win a trophey

good luck with that! every show I go to there is new people but they never return.we need to start appealing to the average system $300-$400. I like bassrace my self because anyone can win and it dont take $20,000 to win a trophey
If I am correct bass race is similar to bass boxing I think.... Bass boxing is not a burping contest it is a duration event.

one more question for you? have you ever been to one of the dbdrag shows this year? or anyother show? what do you drive?
I have not showed this year at all been building and now rebuilding, though I do not run spl, I run SQ. I was at the little show at the car toys in Aurors, watching what was going on, a vehicle I built was running. and I judged the IASCA event down in the springs in June.

If I am correct bass race is similar to bass boxing I think.... Bass boxing is not a burping contest it is a duration event.

I have not showed this year at all been building and now rebuilding, though I do not run spl, I run SQ. I was at the little show at the car toys in Aurors, watching what was going on, a vehicle I built was running. and I judged the IASCA event down in the springs in June.
so what car did you build for the cartoys show?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.