Tsunami Fuse Block (Tsunami Fdb1004-agu w/voltage meter)

Participant count
  • Participant list

DarkHelmet71

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello Audio files,

My question is about the fuse block I mentioned above. Pictured below. I have had 7 of these wired into my vehicle for many years, they still work. However, they screech when they drop below voltage and on their way up to voltage, multiply that times 7 and you can see where this will drive me mad. This vehicle has been sitting for a long time, when it was in use it wasn't an issue as it was a trailer queen, I am now converting it back to a daily driver and need them to behave in a more practical fashion, lol.

Therefore how are these wired so they maintain constant voltage and do not remain on draining the battery all the time? Or is this a design flaw in these particular fuse blocks.

Thank you

It may be a design flaw or yours may be defective. Have they all had this characteristic? If it bothered me, I would ditch it and try another fuse block. You can purchase another voltmeter off of eBay or Amazon, and wire it to your amp. I have mines wired with a in-line switch, so I can turn it off and on to avoid draining the battery..

I am also curious as to why you have 7 voltmeters. Initially, I thought that you were saying that you had several at various times over the years - not simultaneously.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.