trying to hit 140dB

what do you think my chances of hitting 140 with two 12" L7s powered by pg tantrum 1200.1 in a 5.3cu box(internally) tuned to 40hz would be.. i know im going to get loud but im trying to hit 140ish with this setup..

aS MUCH AS THESE THREADS TIRE QUICKLY, i WILL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Sorry for the caps........been typing military **** all day lol

okay is the the back seat folded down, deck ported?? sitting on the back seat or what here?? Also are we still in the caddi and what mic?? There are tons of variables here man and I mean TONS and also are the subs in the trunk?? Box is ported so how many square feet of port???

Jordan

178.44621 will be your final score. world record here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i would say its possible.

biggest questions is, how much deadening did you use?

should do it... but again I've seen better setups hitting lower, and lesser setups hitting higher... have fun no matter what //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Like I said, you'll be close no doubt, with some playing around you should be able to get it. Take the rear speakers out of the rear dash, play around moving the box as much as you can, and see where that gets you, also try moving seat configurations around and trying tons of little things like that to help. It's doable, dBDrag legal style might be tough but I'm sure you'll do it.

PS Dave, are you running Street C next season? Or Street Max?

-Rick

I'm in the same boat as all of you. Same setup even, just older version of subs. BTW: where can I get my system tested? I live in Dallas if that helps...

Thanks, Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.