Trunk wangins Danali xl 7KW 4 HDC318 build

Dam got my favorites subs and amps

Are your going to be adding 2 more Aq 3500's

that would be beastly already is but it would be insane.

I havent really gone through every page so if you've

already answered this don't bother but

are you planing on getting more batteries and a highoutput

alt????

Best Regards,

Jeremy R. Sevigny

Dam got my favorites subs and ampsAre your going to be adding 2 more Aq 3500's

that would be beastly already is but it would be insane.

I havent really gone through every page so if you've

already answered this don't bother but

are you planing on getting more batteries and a highoutput

alt????

Best Regards,

Jeremy R. Sevigny

yup just one page back:

clamped it and well..... we are getting around 5150 watts at 2.45 ohms on a 35 hz burp just goofing around. not that bad but when we get two more batts and an alt i expect a little more. i have a crappy i mean very crappy inside flex vid too. ill make an out side flex one tomorrow.

Thanks for givin me the info //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

this thing pounds but itll pound

happy with the upgraded electrical

forsure. You even put it in my fav

suv danali shits a beast.

banana balls!! Very nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

**** thing is nasty, i am wondering though are you using the aq bassknob an if so are you haveing clipping issues out of your amp cause i just got a 1200 an i am running it at 2 ohms an its clipping thinkin its my hu

**** thing is nasty, i am wondering though are you using the aq bassknob an if so are you haveing clipping issues out of your amp cause i just got a 1200 an i am running it at 2 ohms an its clipping thinkin its my hu
yeah, i clip on some songs, just have to turn it down a little though

its not the hu. u just want to much power outta the amp... wire it down alot and itll be loud w/o clipping.

its not the hu. u just want to much power outta the amp... wire it down alot and itll be loud w/o clipping.
well i have it on a sdc 2.5 12 its only getting about 500 or so watts yea i don't know why i didn't think of that first. well i was wanting to put my alpha back in my car anyway so i can get max power out of it.

got this setup metered. did a 151.6 with the electrical like it is and the box still un braced //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.