trunk sub choice

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
so I have a 1969 camaro (yes I know im ruining it) but I used to have 2 kicker cvr's ported running bridged off of a boss 1600 watt amplifier... surprisingly it hit really hard... but I sold it to a friend and im now looking for a new setup. im aiming for 12's in a decently cheap price range... what would hit a little harder than the cvrs... im not brand oriented but I will not do lanzar or pyle... boss maybe... the car has 4ga running to the trunk.

let me know

$350 is not much to work with for 2 12s an amp and box..

"just something to throw back there and resell it"

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

You want to put subwoofers in a car to sell it? You wont make any profit adding subwoofers to a car. I always remove everything before selling a car.

I showcase the subwoofers... im not selling my car lol... I sell the subs and install for my friends. I know its not much to work with but that's all people around here want to spend

2 12 lanzar opti drive 1232. Had 4 of these with a dc 5k and pulled off a hairtrick. There about 160 a piece. You'll love them. Yeah I know u said no lanzar but trust me opti is even better then the kicker cvr u had

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.