Dd 9212?

moonmtx02
10+ year member

At my work we have what the owner says are 2 DD 9212's? I'm not a DD expert but looking up on the digital designs website and also on google I can't find jack s&^* about these but I want them.. He got them awhile back from a kid that completely roached them, so my boss reconed them and replaced all soft parts etc etc.. I've never heard of these and can't find any specs and he thinks they're only like 450rms a piece but from the looks of these, that looks extremely low.. He'll sell them to me for a great price but I want to know some info on these before I waste money.. I am curious to know the basics or more of course but really I'd like to know the rms and recommended box size and do they conservatively rate their subs..

Any info would be great and unfortunately theres no labeling on these stating what they are..? Idk if that's common for DD since, like I said earlier, I'm not a DD expert.. I've just heard great things about them....

Thanks in advance for any help!

Pics would help, but I think 1k per isn't out of the question, if it is the sub I am thinking of at least.

It's an older model, not 3500 or 9500, but probably most similar to 3500, I believe they were more SQ oriented, but don't quote me.

Do they look like this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

moonmtx02

10+ year member
moonmtx02
Lincoln, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from