Southwest Region Trunk car class.....????

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
so you have a total of 3 batts right? and highest i think ive seen was like a 157. and not like you have to do a 157 to be competitive. it really depends on whos at the show. ive won ss nw with a 146.8 before 2nd was a 145.8 and 3rd was like a 140

No he only has two batteries. He said the stock car battery is also mounted in the trunk of the car, so he only has one extra battery other than stock location.

yeh he said 2 hc2000s so i guess one in the stock location. but like i said who depends on who is in ur class. your gonna have crx's in street classes doing anywhere from like 152-155

hes in cali. i know they got iasca over there. but they dont do trunk classes either. im not sure what class he would be in that either. they keep changing the rules. i know ive done stock 1 with 2 batts, but im not sure if he would be in there stock 1 or not

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.