Truck won't start im getting nothing:(

1 . Fuses

2.) Have somebody beat the starter with a blunt object as you try to start the car

Check spark plugs and spark plug connectors

3.) is Check engine light on?

1 . Fuses2.) Have somebody beat the starter with a blunt object as you try to start the car

Check spark plugs and spark plug connectors

3.) is Check engine light on?
1.) plan on that 2morro also

2.) there all good

3.) No not lit at all.

All belts good?

Whack the starter as you start the car, it mak the starter turn over if it is indeed broken

Have you tried turning the T belt and D belts?

are they all capable of moving? Is there anything that ceased, is stuck or won't budge?

All belts good?
Whack the starter as you start the car, it mak the starter turn over if it is indeed broken

Have you tried turning the T belt and D belts?

are they all capable of moving? Is there anything that ceased, is stuck or won't budge?
lol, your mechanical skills fail!

Belt would have nothing to do with it bro. im off 2 bed guys ill deff keep u guys updated what happens hopefully get it fixed 2morro. Here's what im gonna do

Things to check

1.) connections again

2.) ALL fuses

3.) Starter solenoid

4.) starter itself

5.)killswitch on alarm

Not in order im going to do them.

Belt would have nothing to do with it bro. im off 2 bed guys ill deff keep u guys updated what happens hopefully get it fixed 2morro. Here's what im gonna do
Things to check

1.) connections again

2.) ALL fuses

3.) Starter solenoid

4.) starter itself

5.)killswitch on alarm

Not in order im going to do them.
If the belt is stuck, it won't turn the engine over.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

If the belt is stuck, it won't turn the engine over.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
lol, of course it will.

the starter motor has enough torque to break the belts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

What are you talkn bout?
was gonna say if they teed them all in instead of sodering them on that one of the wires on his alarm may have cam undone

i know alot of places uses those ****t's and i hate em

but idk if that would cause his car to not turn over

could be a sensor

find the orange starter kill wire on the alarm and trace it to the starter kill relay and take the relay out and replace it, if that dose not work cut the orange wire and try to start the truck if it does then you will know if its a alarm problem

well the most obvious that i am going to throw out there STARTER KILL!! check that, sometimes if something happens to the alarm it will activate the starter kill(if hooked up) i have seen it many a times. so reconnect your starter wire back together and that should fix it.

Have you topped of the blinker fluid?

Good stuff. I remember a time at work we convinced this guy he needed blinker fluid...but that it had to be blue blinker fluid...that orange blinker fluid stuff won't work on his car. He must have called every pepboy, discount auto parts, etc. in the area...we all laughed our asses off.

This has to be an alarm issue,

The starter interupt/remote start circuit should be fused. Have you checked these?

Does the alarm have onboard relays or a relay pack near the steering column?

Have you unplugged the alarm brain box and tried to start the truck?

Well guys after countless number of things i tried starter solenoid , checked all connections and signal going to solenoid. My friend doug came over we found the starter wire underneath the dash so started testing those nothing then one of them found was being grounded out. followed it to this plug lookn thing with loooks like plastic piece pluged into it with prongs i don't have a clue what was neither did he neither of us have ever seen it. So then we test the test light there and sure enough there is out short a Solid pink wire somewhere throughout my car shorted it out probably cause the winter weather bs we been having. so i went cut both those wires from the plug took the starter wire butt connector at end of it then ran a wire to the signal wire on the solenoid another butt connector there. Yay can now start it with the key i ran the wire through the firewall and used wire loom al through out it also with electrical tape just in case. Works great now only problem is remote start don't work for some reason but the alarm does. But thats a whole nother ball game at least i can start it with a key and im very thankful isn't the starter. Sux don't have remote start but im gonna have em take a look at it maybe its something needs to be turned on or something with the alarm idk im not fckn with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.