Truck won't start im getting nothing:(

Have you topped of the blinker fluid?
i lol'd:laugh:

I am thinking maybe a malfunction with the alarm? Like the Killswitch is still engaged.
there should be a relay on the starter wire if its an aftermarket alarm.

I bought a suburban because it "needed a starter" and it was a 10 min fix.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

um.......sh*t can't remember model of it i can describe it to you though it has the silver remote with the lcd on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
Then I would get the dual 4 ohm subwoofers and wire it to 1 ohm like in the link below. Those subwoofers are 500 watts rms so running them at 1...
ok i get it dodge ram and full strip inside for second skin . power is run down drivers side and speaker wire is run down passanger side thank you

About this thread

audiobahnuser18

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
audiobahnuser18
Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date