truck getting broken into, need help

matt3D
10+ year member

Hi everyone, my dad's truck got broken into again and they stole his headunit. I am tired of these people and I want them to get what they deserve. His truck was broken into a little while ago and was recently broken into again. I assume they wanted to see if we replaced the headunit, which we have not. So my question is, should we install an alarm? Or maybe even a security camera that points to the truck? This all went down in front of our house. I know if we put a new head unit in, they will be back within a month or so and take it.

Thanks for your time,

Matthew

My dad told me that back in the day one of his brothers put small razor blades around the headunit after his sh it was stolen a few times. One day he went to his car and found blood all over, but the headunit was still there:laugh:

My dad told me that back in the day one of his brothers put small razor blades around the headunit after his sh it was stolen a few times. One day he went to his car and found blood all over, but the headunit was still there:laugh:
haha oh man that would ****!!! good story bro

Go catch 2 or 3 rattlesnakes and put them in an expensive looking briefcase and leave it on the passanger seat. No thief coild resist opening it up to see what's in it. If you're really ballsy, open the case and beat them with a coat-hanger every night that way they'll be more prone to attack the first thing in front of them when the case opens.

^^^^

For informational purposes only, don't really try this at home.

Go catch 2 or 3 rattlesnakes and put them in an expensive looking briefcase and leave it on the passanger seat. No thief coild resist opening it up to see what's in it. If you're really ballsy, open the case and beat them with a coat-hanger every night that way they'll be more prone to attack the first thing in front of them when the case opens.
^^^^

For informational purposes only, don't really try this at home.
All you have to do is shake it up real good every night and leave it on the front seat...make sure to put Do not Open !!!...Private on front of the briefcase....it makes a theif want to open it even more...plus you never have to lock your doors again...

Hmm, that sounds interesting.

haha my dad used to do the same thing. I would be careful with that though as they can sue you.

haha my dad used to do the same thing. I would be careful with that though as they can sue you.
hmmm, yea, Idk, maybe I should get an alarm. Do I have a legal right to beat down this mu%^*$# with my bat if I see him breaking into the truck?

judge i was trying to steal a head unit from the guys truck. he put razor blades in there to stop me and they cut me, so im suing for me being an idiot.

Great legal system we have here...

If I ever saw someone trying to steal my hard earned stuff, either they're going to the hospital or I am. No way I stand for some sh it like that. Can't wait til I'm 21 so I can get a gun... legally.

it is a great legal system you have. Remember the guy that slipped and broke something (cant remember right now) at the side of the pool while breaking into a house. Happened a about 10 years ago, but he won.

Great legal system we have here...
If I ever saw someone trying to steal my hard earned stuff, either they're going to the hospital or I am. No way I stand for some sh it like that. Can't wait til I'm 21 so I can get a gun... legally.
shotguns are legal if youre 18, just not pistols //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

shotguns are legal if youre 18, just not pistols //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Yes, I know... but I'm still under my parents roof... don't think they'd go for me getting a shotty lol. Maybe when I move out next year, but I'll prolly just wait til I can get me a nice .38 or somfin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Sweet! I am 21... The irony of this is that when I was younger, some ^$&*@* broke into our house and stole some things and my dads shotgun. He used it for hunting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.