Tru tech

Participant count
  • Participant list

hoss
5,000+ posts

imma genius. so **** it!
so as some of you may know, a while back i blew my H1(low voltage caused the power supplies to fail, smoke was released, flames were involved...). well i sent it back to tru to be repaired under the warranty.

that was 2 months ago. i am still ampless to this date. i have been in contact with jon yi almost everyday this past week, they STILL HAVENT TAKEN IT OUT OF THE SHIPPING BOX!!!!! after talking to jon yi nearly every day this past week, and everytime he answers the phone i say "hi jon, this is hollis taylor", he has the audacity last night to say(in a very rude condescending tone) "who is this?".

he also had the gall last night to tell me that they only recieved the package 2 weeks ago. i asked him to look up the ticket, he looked it up and confirmed that they recieved the package on dec 2, that is 7 weeks ago. and it is still sitting on the floor, in the box that it was shipped in.

jon yi also told me that they had been very busy with CES, but had no excuse when he was made aware that they had my amp several weeks prior to CES. it is also beyond me how a 5 day show can put a company 8 weeks behind...

sorry for the long rant, but i am really getting pissed about this. i dont like the fact that my expensive amp is broken and no effort has been made to repair it, and i especially dont like being lied to and them trying to pull the wool over my eyes. jon told me that they would get to it on wed of this coming week, but he also told me the same thing last week and nothing was done...

So this is why you let sergey fix it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Sergey good people

unless he is gonna honor tru's warranty, i dont think so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

but it would be quite funny to send it to him and then send jon yi an invoice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

laughs you kids...if i sent my amp off to be fixxed.id buy a new one then mail it back in 27days for a refund...dum kids.....

the reason he cant fix ya amp.you keep calling him.he gota stop to answer the phone,laughs.

you stay away from my thread... because you know nothing.

why would i buy another $1500 amp when i dont need to? and seeing as how he has had my amp for over 50 days, your little theory wouldnt work, would it now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

also, im not a "kid", and me calling them a few times hasnt slowed them down, a 5 minute phone call isnt going to halt all progress in a shop, especially when they havent even taken the time to take it out of the box.

now go be stupid somewhere else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.