Triton Audio??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nerdy1980s

CarAudio.com Newbie
I talked to the car audio dealer and he suggested Triton Audio.
I was wondering how good those are and if it's worth getting those.

He gave me a total build with a Kenwood head unit and an amplifer, 6 speakers for $1200. That's about what I'd expect from any car audio place around the area. But have no idea if Triton Audio is a good choice, or if I should ask for a different brand. I think $1200 is about the top of my budget before taxes.

He didn't specify which amplifier brand he'd use, but I guess it would depend on what he's got in stock at the time. There' s a back list of customers, so it might be a couple months before he can even give me an idea when it could be scheduled. So I'm looking at least 5 months from now for an install.

His back list of customers is about 350 customers. All of it is due to some chip manufacturer in Asia that apparently burned down, adding to the silicon shortage.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...