@Tripleb45's Build Log (02 Yukon XL 2 18" DC lvl 4 & DC 3500)

Updates.

DC has 2 of my subs for the voice coil mix up (Instead of having 4 d1's I had (2) d1's and (2) d2's). I ordered from both DroppinHz and DC and somewhere there was a mix up. No biggie, but I am waiting on them to send them back. While they have been gone I decided to Vinyl my box. For those who haven't seen it here it is. I am just updating my build, so I don't mean to double post, but I have to take care of my build log lol.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Birthday gifts from my mother and my wife. Chrome effect will be awesome. Not to mention I am looking into getting 30's on the truck.

I love this grille and can't wait until it arrives.

These bars will be awesome, I was tired of using tire wet on my stock running bars to make them look less dull.

A few small updates. Still waiting on my other DC subs to come in. Hoping to have enough time to get them a little broken in before the show this Saturday.

New amp rack still working on it:

New amp rack almost done:

My birthday gift from my wife today:

Today's upgrades:

First up.... no more stock grill, and HID upgrade.

Rear LED lights

And of course, the SUBS CAME IN TODAY!!!!!!! Also notice the decal sent from DC.

Small update. Took my truck from 24" rims to 26" rims.

Old rims are for sale, but wanted to upgrade and what was the chances of finding the SAME rims I had just bigger? Winning!!!!

Been busy as of lately:

-Creating my own car show/ sound off competition

-Just found out that I will be a father for the 3RD time lol

-Work

-Upgrading my truck

-Life

But here are some new pics. Sorry for the delay:

Differences: Removed roof rack, Replaced stock step bars with chrome step bars, Removed rear wiper, Added fender flares, Added a roll pan, Added remote start system, reinforcing and repairing side moldings, and YES it's back in the paint shop lol.

I still have to get my upgraded brake system (rotors and brakes) installed, repaint calipers, put 5% tint all around, add fog HID's, and get truck completely painted (Possibly tomorrow). Possibly adding a gray stripe styled design to my hood. This is still phase 1 of my truck lol.

Not to forget these:

2 1st place trophies and I got a 2nd place trophy (not pictured I had to leave show early, but will post as soon as I get it)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.