@Tripleb45's Build Log (02 Yukon XL 2 18" DC lvl 4 & DC 3500)

mother_of_god_by_rober_raik-d4cw2di.png

Got a few goodies in the mail today. (Minus the batteries and 1/0 wire lol)

On phase one I won't be doing much fiber glassing to the truck yet. Just going as stock looking as possible. If I don't like it, then we will upgrade, but so far so good. Waiting on my DC 175.4, Mechman alt, sound deadener, but we are still moving forward.

On to the box, finally got the resin to dry and put the face (for those who will see it from the rear hatch) on. Looking good. Still have a ways to go, though I will vinyl it.

The rear doors have to be fiberglassed so that will be done tomorrow. Hopefully all my stuff comes in on time and we can get to the next part. BTW These Crescendo 6.5 mids are great and the super tweeters are LOUD!!! We put them on an amp and they were crazy loud (one at a time), but on the stock wiring in the truck these things still sound great and loud. Stay tuned.

Making a few minor updates. Plus got my 175.4 in today. Also Mechman has begun on my alternator renewal lol.

Door panels are being fiberglassed for phase 1 and getting ready to run wire FINALLY!!!!! The box is scheduled to be finished in a FEW DAYS!!!!!

Holy crap man, build got real
Staying tuned
Lol thanks bro more to come

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Looks great
Thanks man I appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

New plan, FINALLY found a spot to put my super tweeter and a reason to buy an 8" mid. FTW (Both sides of course)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.