Triple X ****

Originally posted by Big-Kitty yall jealous cuz my boy system is louder than urs. i 15 bangin the **** out of any other 15. woopidi doo about the xmax. it may be half of the others but they're not even half as loud. so im gonna leave with a f*ck you and have a nice day.
Care to wager? I'd put my house down on me outdoing his single 15 with a single 10...
What do you have, buy the way? Sony subs?

all i gotta say is ur the biggest queer i know. u probly stick ur little pecker in the port hole when it bumps. ur mom bangs harder than ur 10.

Originally posted by RangerMan Fellas...don't fall into his trap of ignorance;)
Where......are......the......moderators???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif :furious: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif :furious: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

- Steve

Originally posted by Big-Kitty all i gotta say is ur the biggest queer i know. u probly stick ur little pecker in the port hole when it bumps. ur mom bangs harder than ur 10.
Seriously, how old are you, 12?
Does your friend also drive a 1989 CRX that he claims has 700 hp?

Kitty - the day that you understand the motor topology and the physics behind speakers (in general), thiele/small parameters or anything of the sort will be the day that you can talk ****.

until then if you talk the talk, walk the walk is all i have to say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by NDMstang65 Kitty - the day that you understand the motor topology and the physics behind speakers (in general), thiele/small parameters or anything of the sort will be the day that you can talk ****.

until then if you talk the talk, walk the walk is all i have to say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Amen my brotha!

My friend's...

my boy's....

hmm, I'd rather talk about YOUR system...

we might know people who reach 176dB, but we don't say "my boy's..."

I know a guy who hit over 170dB with a single DD9515, but that don't mean squat. Talk to bigbassman, who I'm sure knows a guy who can hit louder than your "boy"'s with a single 10".

Talk about you, and what you have. Oh, wait a minute, don't tell me...

0030404003_etc_10.jpg

lol not that again. but with a name like this it would not surprise me to see that in his trunk along with the pikachu amplifier //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-nate

Originally posted by Big-Kitty and ngsm13 can **** a f*ckin d*ck cuz hes a little p*ssy that has no life what so ever. ur a stupid c*nt and u should kill urself u little fagot.
you are a pathetic waste of a human being...your ignorance is only rivaled by your extreme stupidity. just go along, and keep ******' on ur transvestite mom's ****...like a good little *****. NEVER, come here again! eat ****, and die!

NG

p.s. have a shitty day!

Originally posted by ngsm13 you are a pathetic waste of a human being...your ignorance is only rivaled by your extreme stupidity. just go along, and keep ******' on ur transvestite mom's ****...like a good little *****. NEVER, come here again! eat ****, and die!

NG

p.s. have a shitty day!
that picture is a winner, rivaled only by the hello kitty subs, that was awesome. oh, and puss* i mean kitty, nope, i was right the first time, i have a XXX 15 and it hits harder than "my boy" with 2 RF 15's in an integra, yeah, im in an 83 sedan. POS for short. i think you should learn logic before you speak.

Pat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.