Triple X ****

Big-Kitty
10+ year member

BFE
MY FRIEND WAS TALKIN SO MUCH ABOUT HOW HIS SYSTEM WOULD BE THE LOUDEST IN TOWN. HE GOT ONE xxx 12' IN A CUSTOM BOX WITH A 1200WAT AMP IN AN ACURA INTEGRA. IT SOUNDS LIKE STRAIGHT ****. ITS HORRIBLE AND I THINK XXX **** BALLS

Originally posted by Big-Kitty MY FRIEND WAS TALKIN SO MUCH ABOUT HOW HIS SYSTEM WOULD BE THE LOUDEST IN TOWN. HE GOT ONE xxx 12' IN A CUSTOM BOX WITH A 1200WAT AMP IN AN ACURA INTEGRA. IT SOUNDS LIKE STRAIGHT ****. ITS HORRIBLE AND I THINK XXX **** BALLS
Well, I've heard of many people who are very satisfied with RE's XXX. Maybe he just had it in a bad enclosure. Also, a 1200 watt amp probably isn't enough. An XXX handles 1600 RMS. So if that amp is 1200 watts max, then he is really underpowering it. Oh, and turn off the caps lock.

Originally posted by Big-Kitty MY FRIEND WAS TALKIN SO MUCH ABOUT HOW HIS SYSTEM WOULD BE THE LOUDEST IN TOWN. HE GOT ONE xxx 12' IN A CUSTOM BOX WITH A 1200WAT AMP IN AN ACURA INTEGRA. IT SOUNDS LIKE STRAIGHT ****. ITS HORRIBLE AND I THINK XXX **** BALLS
first of all...look at the pic!

plus, ur an ignorant dumbass who prolly has no idea what they are talking about. even IF it sounded horrible it was prolly loud...or it was a crap install. BUT, that doesn't change my opinion on ur ignorance. Try a diff. approach next time douche bag. peace

NG

No offense..but that was a stupid thing to say, if you knew anything about how subwoofers work and the ideas and theories behind them, you'd realize that the XXX is a very well designed and built driver. Put in the correct enclosure with enough power, it freaking pounds, and has pretty good SQ to boot. Tell us what kind of amp your friend has, and what kind of box, (specs) etc.. then we'll talk.

I think that you know so little about car audio that you cannot tell the difference between a horrible driver and a horrible install.

heh...I always get a kick out of these. This is how bad publicity is spread, when people have little of no knowledge as to what they're talking about.

sleepy.gif
sleepy.gif
sleepy.gif

Originally posted by Tek I can glue 6 pieces of poster board together and cut a hole in it and say its a "custom box".
Lol...reminds me of the time I put a 12" RF HE in a cardboard box and threw 200 watts to it.. didn't sound too good

Originally posted by Big-Kitty I WAS TALKIN SO MUCH ABOUT HOW MY SYSTEM WOULD BE THE LOUDEST IN TOWN. I GOT ONE VOLFENHAG 12' IN A CUSTOM BOX WITH A 120WAT AMP FROM PYLE IN AN ACURA INTEGRA. IT SOUNDS LIKE STRAIGHT ****. ITS HORRIBLE AND I THINK I **** BALLS
- Steve:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ss3079 - Steve:rolleyes:
i //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif your //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

-nate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'll play...

Hi... I am a mindless troll...

I have no braincells remaining in my pitiful body, so I try my hardest to sit in front of the computer all day to try and find something that may make my preschooler mentality giggle in delight.

Every now and then I come across a doozy of an idea that makes me think I'm almost a brilliant person! I find a product that seems to be generally well accepted and try to dump on it. Unfortunately that's as far as my pathetic little mind can go, so when I try to get out the actual dumpage, the only thing I can come up with is "durr... it *****."

Similar to fishing in the middle of the desert, my ability to convey a point is about as obscure as being caught in the middle of a UFO convention. My vocabulary is about as astute as the back side of a chalkboard, anything over 4 letters confuses the heck out of me and causes indigestion and nausea. Six bottles of alka-seltzer and a case of rolaids later, I end up looking like I scheduled a meeting with the wrong end of a freight train.

I'm the overachieving underachiever. Watchout boys!

Originally posted by jlaine I'll play...

Hi... I am a mindless troll...

I have no braincells remaining in my pitiful body, so I try my hardest to sit in front of the computer all day to try and find something that may make my preschooler mentality giggle in delight.

Every now and then I come across a doozy of an idea that makes me think I'm almost a brilliant person! I find a product that seems to be generally well accepted and try to dump on it. Unfortunately that's as far as my pathetic little mind can go, so when I try to get out the actual dumpage, the only thing I can come up with is "durr... it *****."

Similar to fishing in the middle of the desert, my ability to convey a point is about as obscure as being caught in the middle of a UFO convention. My vocabulary is about as astute as the back side of a chalkboard, anything over 4 letters confuses the heck out of me and causes indigestion and nausea. Six bottles of alka-seltzer and a case of rolaids later, I end up looking like I scheduled a meeting with the wrong end of a freight train.

I'm the overachieving underachiever. Watchout boys!
thank you for that entertaining piece of read...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

as for the XXX not being good, I can't judge, haven't heard it before. But if a driver was good, then won't a sub sound still good in a IB install? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the hard hitting notes might not be there, but wouldn't it still be enough to make kids go "duh...that's loud"?

or maybe I'm just as ignorant..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.