Triple X ****

Originally posted by Big-Kitty yall think that a xxx or a brahma are the best ****in subs ever. i bet the brahma is worse than the xxx. never heard of anybody winning a contest wit a ****in sub named like that. plus for there price its horrible. i think everybody who thinks these subs are good can blow my ****in dick. my bud got 1 15 ma audio core wit 10000watts max. hittin 165 and it says **** a xxx and a brahma.
You my friend, are making an ass out of yourself. Just quit while your ahead.

and ngsm13 can **** a f*ckin d*ck cuz hes a little p*ssy that has no life what so ever. ur a stupid c*nt and u should kill urself u little fagot.

Originally posted by Big-Kitty yall think that a xxx or a brahma are the best ****in subs ever. i bet the brahma is worse than the xxx. never heard of anybody winning a contest wit a ****in sub named like that. plus for there price its horrible. i think everybody who thinks these subs are good can blow my ****in dick. my bud got 1 15 ma audio core wit 10000watts max. hittin 165 and it says **** a xxx and a brahma.
Go find Scottie Johnson, and ask to sit in his van, you won't be alive for long.

Oh, and 165 my ass. What mic? Where was it placed?

Originally posted by Big-Kitty and ngsm13 can **** a ****in **** cuz hes a little ***** that has no life what so ever. ur a stupid **** and u should kill urself u little fagot.
Lol...and you have a screen called Big-Kitty...which in itself is a bit amusing...and to say a bit more...faggish.

wintheprize.jpg

mic was on the dash and hittin 165. but i forgot that xxx and brahma can only hit that. i say f*ck you and ur subs.

Originally posted by Big-Kitty mic was on the dash and hittin 165. but i forgot that xxx and brahma can only hit that. i say f*ck you and ur subs.
What mic? How big of a box, what was it tuned to?

What power was he giving it? Batteries/alternator?

MA Audio Hard Kore sub has 15 mm xmax...which is 1/2 that of the Brahma/XXX...what does that tell you about MA's supposed 'SPL sub'?

You are truly a moron.

yall jealous cuz my boy system is louder than urs. i 15 bangin the **** out of any other 15. woopidi doo about the xmax. it may be half of the others but they're not even half as loud. so im gonna leave with a f*ck you and have a nice day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.