Triple X ****

Fellas...don't fall into his trap of ignorance

I think it's too late. You have all resorted to cussing. Everyone relax. Bigkitty is allowed to have his opinion. Remeber different people like different sounding equipment. It's okay to give a differing opinion, but there is not need to call him names.

what a freakin loser man i wish i could slap him right now dudes to all of yall that have triple x's yall know that you hit harder than (his boy's) set up which im sure is imagineary and just wishes his mind had the capacity for knowledge in car audio.and MR.BIG KITTY i think you need to get the **** off and stay the **** off our fourum we were doing fine with out you . :furious

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif im a dumbass, im a dumbass

I hit 172 with a Sony xplod 10 with a 1000 wat maximum amplifier, linx mic on the dash. Oh man I was the coolest kid that day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

ive got a 15" xxx in a 6 cube ported box tuned to 34 h.z. its hooked to a audiobahn A1500HCQ running at 1.17 ohms. it was meatered @ 151.6 db's with the windows down. so dont tell me that triple x *****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Originally posted by joshpoints Bigkitty is allowed to have his opinion. Remeber different people like different sounding equipment. It's okay to give a differing opinion, but there is not need to call him names.
well his opinion here is just absurd...if he said something like 'it could use a little more SQ' or 'its not that loud' then maybe we would respect it. but hes just a flat out idiot because there is no way you can make an XXX this bad unless you put it into a terrible install.

-nate

Originally posted by nswartley well his opinion here is just absurd...if he said something like 'it could use a little more SQ' or 'its not that loud' then maybe we would respect it. but hes just a flat out idiot because there is no way you can make an XXX this bad unless you put it into a terrible install.

-nate
Maybe it was a bad install. Maybe his friend wired it wrong. Whatever the case, when he heard it, he didn't think that it sounded very good. I know someone that has 2 w3's and I was not impressed. Mine sounded way louder. I don't know how he had it wired, or maybe he didn't have the gain turned up, but I wasn't impressed. It did sound slightly better than his bandpass 10" sony xplods thoug.

Originally posted by joshpoints Maybe it was a bad install. Maybe his friend wired it wrong. Whatever the case, when he heard it, he didn't think that it sounded very good. I know someone that has 2 w3's and I was not impressed. Mine sounded way louder. I don't know how he had it wired, or maybe he didn't have the gain turned up, but I wasn't impressed. It did sound slightly better than his bandpass 10" sony xplods thoug.
I don't think that's the main issue here. He could have said what you just said, and there'd be no problem. When you talk massive amounts of **** and personally attack respected forum members, that's when there's a problem.

Originally posted by joshpoints Maybe it was a bad install. Maybe his friend wired it wrong. Whatever the case, when he heard it, he didn't think that it sounded very good. I know someone that has 2 w3's and I was not impressed. Mine sounded way louder. I don't know how he had it wired, or maybe he didn't have the gain turned up, but I wasn't impressed. It did sound slightly better than his bandpass 10" sony xplods thoug.
I don't think 2 W3's would impress too many people.

Originally posted by Gauntlet I don't think that's the main issue here. He could have said what you just said, and there'd be no problem. When you talk massive amounts of **** and personally attack respected forum members, that's when there's a problem.
werd! it's not his general opinion that pissed us off, it's the way he brought it up...like i sed in my first post on here...try to approach it a diff. way! it was totally uncalled for and childish the way he handled it. peace

NG

Originally posted by paikiah I don't think 2 W3's would impress too many people.
It would impress someone who used to have an Xplod 10 in a bandpass box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by Gauntlet It would impress someone who used to have an Xplod 10 in a bandpass box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
lol true, true...

and your comment about coming out all wrong, I've been getting that more often lately...

when i first came on, people criticised my stuff amongst other things, but the newbies now are...wow, try to help, i get told I'm ignorant. Oh well..

lol!!! well when it comes to car stereo and all that I'm like a 1 year old trying to recite the dictionary, I know nothing of this xxx sub or anything but DANG!! this thread was by far the most addicting thread I've read in a LOOOONG time (and I liked the pics too XD). like I said I don't know alot about this stuff (but I'm learning!) but seeing people as ignorant as "big-kitty" getting 0wned by almost EVERY single regular (and then some) here is always a great sight. THANKS BIG-KITTY! for making a complete ass out of yourself!

f*ck a triplex, literally. you ***** shag these things probly everdyday. everybody here is a f*ckin loser. the way u stupid c*nts talk about this s*it and take your time to put stupid f*uckin pics up is pathetic. i bet that every person here doesnt get women b/c of how gay u are. triple x is still the biggest peice of s*it here other than you f*gs. the ma audio kores are so much better with sound and pricing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.