Tri-Sub Box Design

Participant count
  • Participant list

Reddish Neck
10+ year member

TD's & Beer
I'm working on a new box design for 2x10" subs and 1x12" sub. This is just a mock-up of what it will look like so far. The black shapes are vents. Let me know what you think.
Drawing2-Model.png

i'd be real carful doing a design like this. make sure the box is built properly. this includes sealing off each woofer into their own chamber, running seperate amp for each woofer (at least the two tens from the one twelve), and make sure the port is designed correctly.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

atleast his name matches is condition.....
dont mix and match subs period....wether ur just trolling....or being serious
Wow, for one I'm not the one trolling. And I'm fairly new to car audio but I want to come up with something different. The whole reason I posted it was to get peoples opinion on whether it's a good idea. Obviously it's not the best idea so calm down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.