Treo ssx 18's box build..

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wanacustomx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
although most people can slap a box together fairly quickly.. i do unfortunately work a full time job, and dont have the daylight to do so.. these are just a few pics of the box im currently doing for a friend in a mercury mountaineer, that looks pretty much identical(wheels and all) to my explorer..

the box will house, (1) Treo SSX 18" underpowered by a planet audio BB1900.

box is 5.2 cubes net.. tuned to 32hz with a little over 15sq inches of port per cube.. so big port.. for this box..

Lemme know what you guys think!!

loaded some 4x8 sheets of 3/4 birch in the exploder..

IMAG0532_zps83e8bbd1.jpg

just some basic windown bracing..

IMAG0536_zps82e70828.jpg

just a dry test fit... also 45'd the port wall..

IMAG0537_zps9db18238.jpg

took the time to paint everything before assembly tonight, will turn out much better then just spraying and praying into the port after its built..

IMAG0540_zps113c2e8e.jpg

this build should be going on till the weekend, box will probably end up painted..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.