trade agreement between rtillaree and Twistid

I tried everything I could to pick up the Juggernaut from UPS, and I would have reconed the Juggernaut and fixed it myself for rtillaree, but UPS would not release it to me, even though I knew all the details.

Sorry rtillaree, I tried. I've even talked to him on AIM, and always mention the sub for you.

sall good rich man...like i said its not your fault...i just appreciate you not telling me to leave you alone when i spoke to you...haha...thanks so much for your efforts homie...

Ron, we are gonna arrange ameet in the tampa area, wanna come?

i know you are gonig through a ton, but i figured id extend an invite to you

(Back on track)

when is it? i'd probably be down...i dont have a setup right now though...thanks to Ronnie Peay and i just havent been focused on it with other stuff...thanks for the invite...

yeah, I tried to pick it up. Twiztid asked me to handle it for him while he was gone, and he'd pay me back for the recone as soon as his training was finished. I had no problems with that, so I went to pick it up, and they said I was not authorized to pick it up. I told rtillaree that a while ago, and we stayed in tough every now and then.

Then a couple weeks ago, I saw Twiztid online, and sent him a message via AIM, which he answered. Then I asked him about the sub, and he kind of blew it off a little, and said he'd have to take care of it when he got home for xmas. I sent him a text to his phone through AIM just this morning after talking to rtilaree again, telling him to contact him, and got no response.

im not sure i want to do that, at this time...im kind of hoping that maybe he just literally hasn't had the time or something...i dont know what his post basic breaks have been like...but i do know that a PM would be nice...

im really hoping there are no problems with this afterward...its been setting up there in a UPS store for 2 months...

im not sure i want to do that, at this time...im kind of hoping that maybe he just literally hasn't had the time or something...i dont know what his post basic breaks have been like...but i do know that a PM would be nice...
im really hoping there are no problems with this afterward...its been setting up there in a UPS store for 2 months...
I feel you. Maybe he will take care of it when he his home for Christmas as mentioned above.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rtillaree

10+ year member
F***, Strong
rtillaree
Orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies