trade agreement between rtillaree and Twistid

hey im here, sry im in mississippi now... what do ya need me to do? pick up the sub from ups? ill have leave comming this christmas, and im returning to north carolina... if the store still has it, ill pick it up...

i dont really see the problem? i purchased insurance, ups broke it ? they should have paid you? rtillaree, pm me with ur number so we can talk... just tell me whatcha want me to do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

rich told me that you havent gotten anything yet and i skimmed the thread, it said only i was allowed to pick up the sub so thats cool, but i dont understand why ups hasent paid you the value of the insurance?

UPS picked that sub up several weeks ago, it was delivered to the UPS store that Twistid shipped it from a few weeks back...now i have to wait for Twistid to come back from basic before I get resolution...i guess...not sure how long that will take...UPS said someone picked it up from the store...but im not sure who that would be...Rich was going to do it, but im not sure if thats what happened...
sooo.....

do i have to sign paperwork or something? i can sign to have the sub released or have whatever insurance money sent to you or whatever u need me to do... sry to make you wait but im not exactly in a position to ride back to nc to pick it up lol

i only get on the computer once every few days , but i will be back on the 21st //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i just dont understand how this turned around on me?

i paid for insurance, and specifically had ups package it for me so insurance couldent say that i ****ed it up during shipping... so i dont see why your not getting paid? also i dont see how this is turning around on me because i asked a friend to help out and pick up the sub if possible and i would actually pay for the recone and pay for shipping BACK to you, obviously hes unable to because i have to sign for it , which will be done when i return, but im going out of my way during christmas leave to help you out, again im sorry all this happend to you, but its not like i made some evil devilish plan to sneak away with a subwoofer i traded for, ya know what i mean //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

You have to fill out the paperwork, and fax or mail it to UPS, he can't do it. I've had to do a couple insurance claims, and the shipper always has to fill out the paperwork and he gets paid, not the person who recieved the damaged goods.

ok, i assumed everything was an automated process of paying out the reciepient the cost of insurance, but i have to go sign for it...

ill get it done during the weekend or early next week (obviously im going to spend time with the family first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ) and i have to spend about 6-8 hours in outprocessing :p

im actually going to give rtillaree a call after i log off so, thanks for everyone that got there panties in a bunch about something i had no idea what was going on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif now that clear heads see that when i became aware of the situation i made contact and assured everything would be handled //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

talked to rtilaree, and also the local store that has the subwoofer , also talked to main ups store 1800pickups, going to open a claim and have the money sent to rtilaree //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

easy as pie, problem will be resolved shortly

just got back from ups store once again, the manager told me a claim was already opened and denied because whoever opened the claim never came back within 2 weeks with a proof of cost of the item... i believe this was when rich tried to pick the subwoofer up? or when ron sent the package back to the original ups store it was shipped from and they gave him a damaged call number

so i told them that was impossible, i was gone for the past 3 months , they said well it doesnt matter either way there is a period of when you are allowed to file claims then once that period is up you can file an appeal blah blah buerocratic nonsence... either way, they said the claim would be denied, but i did leave my number and name so when the actual claims person comes in they can talk to me and i can go talk to her face to face and try to explain what happend

again, im sorry this is all happening, but i did pay for insurance, and pay for ups to package the subwoofer, and am going out of my way (about 3-4 times now) during my christmas leave with my family to try and resolve this issue, but the outcome is not looking to good

also rtilaree (ron) has the local ups store's number and can call up and verify everything that im saying, as ive told the store many times the money is not for me specifically but for the reciepient of the package

well im in Boston right now for the family Christmas thing, so i missed your call, but i got your VM and your PM...just let me know what happens...im heading back to Orlando tomorrow...i hope we can get it worked out...

Well, doesn’t sound like it’s going to go very well. Twistid went up to the UPS store a few times yesterday to try and get a resolution. The store manager told him that the claim was denied because you have 2 weeks to prove a value for the damaged item after a claim has been filed. Apparently the claim filed date was the date in which I shipped the sub back to UPS.

Twistid filed a “grievance” of sorts, because he was out of town at basic. The manager told me that if someone is deployed they have been known to help them out, so that might be the only bright shining hope. If that doesn’t work, it sounds like im out all around, as the sub is gone, and the store manager told me that UPS “throws them away” and doesn’t track where that stuff goes…

Which I was just like, wait…we ship something, pay for insurance, the item gets broken, we ship it back, you throw it away, and don’t pay us for it? WTF???

so Twistid is going to meet up with the claims lady tomorrow i believe...see where it goes there...he's heading back on the 1st i believe, so he wrote a letter to formally turn everything over to me, so that I should be able to make all decisions...

im probably fawked...but, we'll see...

Well, doesn’t sound like it’s going to go very well. Twistid went up to the UPS store a few times yesterday to try and get a resolution. The store manager told him that the claim was denied because you have 2 weeks to prove a value for the damaged item after a claim has been filed. Apparently the claim filed date was the date in which I shipped the sub back to UPS.
Twistid filed a “grievance” of sorts, because he was out of town at basic. The manager told me that if someone is deployed they have been known to help them out, so that might be the only bright shining hope. If that doesn’t work, it sounds like im out all around, as the sub is gone, and the store manager told me that UPS “throws them away” and doesn’t track where that stuff goes…

Which I was just like, wait…we ship something, pay for insurance, the item gets broken, we ship it back, you throw it away, and don’t pay us for it? WTF???

so Twistid is going to meet up with the claims lady tomorrow i believe...see where it goes there...he's heading back on the 1st i believe, so he wrote a letter to formally turn everything over to me, so that I should be able to make all decisions...

im probably fawked...but, we'll see...

They are dicking you around. Plain and simple. Call the 1800 number and forget the local place.

If you need help let me know. I have a bunch of experience speaking with these people.

just ***** and ***** and ***** at them, and ask to speak to the next person in charge, etc. Eventually they will get tired of you and just let you have your cash (which they should anyway)

Most large corporations are like this, they will run you in circles hoping you just give up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rtillaree

10+ year member
F***, Strong
rtillaree
Orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies