trade agreement between rtillaree and Twistid

idk, just saying...basically Twistid is heading back to his military duties...he's turning over control to me, because he doesn't want/doesn't have time to deal with it...i don't see it being resolved by Monday when he leaves and i don't see UPS honoring his written request to relinquish the responsibility...

im a realist...

i am going to do 100% everything in my power to resolve this situation before i leave, as rtillaree has stated i have gone to the store MANY times and talked to the manager many times!

yes i have written a statement giving FULL control of EVERYTHING over to rtillaree to handle everything for me while im gone, im going to school full time with limited access to a computer (once every few days if even that), if they need me to sign paperwork he can sign for me, if they need this or that, he has full rights to sign for me... yes they made it sound like we were out of luck but im still going to go back and raise hell with the claims lady because no, its not right that rtillaree should be out a subwoofer and cash just becuase they decided to play soccer with the 70lb package

but then again its not my fault they decided to play soccer to begin with! i did not hatch a master plan to have ups destroy a subwoofer i was sending just to screw over rtillaree at the same time i was going to be leaving for 3 months, then get stationed 4 states away from the original ups location while in tech school so i would be to busy to deal with a ups claim... i realise now the horror stories about ups are true and i most likely wont ship anything through them anymore

but again, tommorow (friday) i will go to ups and have a frank talk with the claims lady about how i feel about there service, then right afterwards give ron a call and have him have a frank talk with the lady so she can see how we both feel and if she still decides not to honor our claim i will see if i cant bring it up the ladder

ok this is really startin to make me mad, apparently the information the ups coperation has and the information the ups store have are COMPLETLY different, no one has the subwoofer , and no one knows where it is

so i called the main ups line, explained everything that happend, how the ups store is EXTREMLY uncooperative and not helping what so ever, they talked to the ups store themselves and now an investigation is being opened and a tracer has been placed on the package to find out where it is, where it went, and what happend to it... this is complete ********, this ups store is a bunch of scammers, i think they kept the subwoofer and instantly denied the claim knowing i was gone and think they can get away with it

note: EVERYTHING i said has been documented by the main ups line, and rtillaree has all the information needed to find the same information, that an investigation has been opened by the ups corporation and a tracer has been placed on the package

Couldn't you have just kept this **** to pm? Then posted after the transaction went through well? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Funny that it went from this and it turned out to have such problems.

Are you guys making this all up?

JJ!!

just got off the phone with UPS direct, they didnt give me much info, but said that Twistid did have a "trace" requested on the package...this takes 6-8 days i was told...in normal cases the UPS store notifies the shipper after the trace is complete, they said to contact them directly in about 6-8 days if we havent heard anything considering we're having problems with this UPS store...

so thats about all the info there is right now...

just so everyone knows, Twistid is doing just about as much as he can right now to resolve the issue on his end...we're just up against a wall now...it's all up to UPS...

alright so the trace came back on the 4th (last friday), they determined that the package is at the UPS store where Twistid shipped it from. The same UPS store that said they didnt have it...

so I called the store, the manager told me they dont have it...

I called UPS back up, they told me to tell the UPS store to file another trace, if they determine that the package is missing after that trace then UPS will refund the $$$ to the UPS store, and the UPS store is supposed to refund us...

i informed the UPS store manager of this and she said she would try that, but thats the same thing they had already done on 12/28...

i was then given a UPS STORE FRANCHISE COMPLAINT LINE and told to call them, because UPS really doesnt care about this stuff, once they find out its a UPS store incident, they want nothing to do with it and refer you to them time and time again...

so, sounds like im effed really...no package and no $$$...

UPS says the package is delivered to the UPS store...UPS store saying it's not there...yet again...jesus christ...

package is lost...UPS can provide me with no more info and suggests that I deal solely with the UPS store from this point, as they are the actual "shipper"...the UPS store says call UPS on just about everything...the UPS stores claims clerk has denied the insurance claim, which is apparently as far as that's going to go...

so...

can you call a lawyer. Or even threaten that you will call a lawyer? Im lucky enough to have a sister and brother in law that are attorneys. And you would be surprised at the change in attitude when threatened with a civil lawsuit. Especially when i tell them its not going to cost me a penny.

I agree, I have a family lawyer and he mainly does stuff for free for us and it is amazing the way people start acting when you tell them you have spoke with him on the situation..

This is a multi-million dollar corporation though they will probably tell you "ok call them" and when you come back and havent called they will deff turn you down

yes, absolutely get a lawyer involved. That is wrong they did that ish to you. At least cost them some money by having to pay for a lawyer to cover their ass...

yes, absolutely get a lawyer involved. That is wrong they did that ish to you. At least cost them some money by having to pay for a lawyer to cover their ass...
Exactly. It will make them weigh the lawyer fees vs. just paying your claim. Of which i would imagine the claim would be a bargain.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rtillaree

10+ year member
F***, Strong
rtillaree
Orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies