trade agreement between rtillaree and Twistid

Once they "evaluate" it and determine their shipping screwed it up, wouldn't they just give the claim refund and then keep the item? I didn't think you could actually get the item back.

i swear i have no idea...u'd think but i guess people who have more experience than me say otherwise...

i htink i said this on your for sale threads for these items but if ups wont honor broken items unless they package it then why do they offer the 1.75/$100 insurance? sounds to me like your ups store is just trying to con you into having them pack it so you spend an extra 20-30 bucks in materials and packaging costs by them..... i package everything i sell myself and yet to have anything broken

**knocks on wood**

Cuz technically they are purchasing the damaged item from you? Anyways good luck.
well honestly, i dont care as long as i get my $$$ back...im not looking for more than i deserve know what i mean?

we'll see...my track record with UPS isnt soo great, i sold an item on ebay last year and i let the UPS store pack it for me, the 2 girls packing it dropped it and broke right before my eyes, i opened a claim then (October 18th 2006) and i have been in a legal battle with them since January of this year...really hate the UPS...

I know what u mean, I ship via Fedex but I like gettin UPS deliveries to my house because they always come at the same time and if I'm not there the UPS place is only like 3 miles from my house. Fedex comes at random times but seems to treat packages better.

we'll see...my track record with UPS isnt soo great, i sold an item on ebay last year and i let the UPS store pack it for me, the 2 girls packing it dropped it and broke right before my eyes, i opened a claim then (October 18th 2006) and i have been in a legal battle with them since January of this year...really hate the UPS...
thats insane....did the girls try and say they didnt break it? youd think a company like that wouldnt even bat an eye at giving you your money and just firing or reprimanding the girls in some way......sorry to hear that.

thats insane....did the girls try and say they didnt break it? youd think a company like that wouldnt even bat an eye at giving you your money and just firing or reprimanding the girls in some way......sorry to hear that.

well basically i sold an ASR-10 (piece of studio equipment) with shipping costs, i sold it for a little over $1800...

so i take it to UPS, it's heavy so the girls grab it and start to take it over to a box they fabricated...as they began to set it into the box, it slipped out of one of the girls hands and then the other girl dropped it, being that it weighed so much and was such a delicate piece of equipment is busted into pieces, some keys flew off, the screen popped out, the sides busted open etc...

so i was there holding a receipt for the shipping costs, they refunded me the shipping costs and gave me a # to call...i did and the insurance company gave me the biggest run around...so i contacted a radio show here in Orlando which does legal advise and this one lawyer called me up from the show and is helping me for free, but they are ducking us, and we have already won the case in court...

meh...

UPS picked that sub up several weeks ago, it was delivered to the UPS store that Twistid shipped it from a few weeks back...now i have to wait for Twistid to come back from basic before I get resolution...i guess...not sure how long that will take...UPS said someone picked it up from the store...but im not sure who that would be...Rich was going to do it, but im not sure if thats what happened...

sooo.....

so, i know at least one person has had contact with Twistid recently...he hasnt made contact with me...and i cannot do anything with the UPS claim...they told me they cant give me any information that is not posted on the tracking site...i know he was headed out to basic...but like i said i know he has spoken with one member on this site...

$300 aint going to make or break me...but i would like some communication...i have faith, i take you for a good guy so just let me know whats up...

so, i know at least one person has had contact with Twistid recently...he hasnt made contact with me...and i cannot do anything with the UPS claim...they told me they cant give me any information that is not posted on the tracking site...i know he was headed out to basic...but like i said i know he has spoken with one member on this site...
$300 aint going to make or break me...but i would like some communication...i have faith, i take you for a good guy so just let me know whats up...
Wait, Twisted is just now going to basic?

not, like 2 months ago...back in October...thats what I meant, I knew around when the deal went down, he was leaving the following week for basic....so, I think he should be back...in fact, the person i talked to said he was done...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rtillaree

10+ year member
F***, Strong
rtillaree
Orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies