trade agreement between rtillaree and Twistid

at least its all goin good i love ups **** dhl im still waitiing for the claim to go through after weeks and god knows if i will even get that money. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif(sry didnt read beyond page 2 if anything else happened )

at least its all goin good i love ups **** dhl im still waitiing for the claim to go through after weeks and god knows if i will even get that money. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif(sry didnt read beyond page 2 if anything else happened )
yea, going great...2 months of nothing...

granted i have been really busy with other stuff, like my son having multiple surgeries and such...but, this has been on my mind...just because of the principle thing...i like Twistid...so i hope there is an excellent excuse as to how this wasn't issue #1...

anyone else here know Twistid? able to speak with him, or contact him? he hasn't responded to my AIM's, which may or may not be because he isnt at the computer and it's just on, totally understandable...

basically, if anyone talks to him, tell him to get at me...the one person who I know, knows him, I dont really think it's right to get him involved....dont think it's fair...

lol man give em a chance - ups ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

fedex is the way to go

when good transactions go bad.
what happened here?
basically a week before Twisitd was headed off to basic, we made arrangements to trade subs, i sent him a 15" trf and he sent me a freshly re-coned 15" jugg...i packed the trf very nicely myself to ensure that it was received mint...Twistid had UPS pack to it, to make sure that while he was gone, should anything happen, it would be on them...

well he got my TRF fine with no problems and i got a busted Jugg...i took pics a few days afterward and posted them...i contacted UPS myself and had it picked up...it was sent back to the UPS store in NC, i believe...

well obviously he was out of town, so he enlisted the services of a third party to help out in place of him, however the 3rd party is not him and therefore UPS wont let him get in the middle of it...

Twistid was aware of the damage prior to him shipping out...

he's been back and in reach of a computer for at least a week, if not 2-3...i haven't heard anything yet, and it's a bit boggling...

so...

lol man give em a chance - ups ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
fedex is the way to go
lol man you have no idea what your talking about...

and there is no WAY TO GO...they all blow when stuff gets broken...

if you have that one contact, i'd go thru them. i mean it may be unfair (for whatever reason) but you getting screwed over is just as unfair IMO

i just want to make it known that i am not bashing him...i just want to know whats up...i still have faith in him...he SEEMED like a decent guy...

he has hella refs - not saying that changes anything - and i know i dont know whats going on in this particular case - but generally ups fkzors more packages that i receive - no way to go i know this - but what can you do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rtillaree

10+ year member
F***, Strong
rtillaree
Orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies