Toughest chain and lock

Vega
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Chicago
Whats the toughest and hardest chain and lock that I can buy for a reasonable price? This time around when I get my new system I'm chaining down my trunk and I want a chain so hard that the only way they can break it is with a heavy machine. The box will be big enough where it won't fit through the seats even if they fold them down.

just super glue everything in ur car.....then use a grenade and throw it into ur car and run......problem solved....no thieves anymore!!!

firstly...i dont know about chains...
but u must have some really sick thieves where ur from

Yeah they are sick here. I live in a bad part of Chicago and they have so many methods that it's sad. To name a few they will "accidently" bump your car and when you get out you have a gun at your head or if you are going down a one way street they'll pull one car infront of you and one behind you so you can't move and get you that way or they'll have a hot girl to flag you down and when you stop (if you're stupid) someone comes to the other side with a gun to your head. They tried that one on me but I wasn't dumb to stop. Just last week a mini van with like 3 guys where at the same light as me and asked me to help them push their car to the gas station like I was stupid enough to get out of my car. It was like 1 a.m. and why would they need 4 people to push one car. If I would have gotton out I would be saying buy to me car. At least if my car is parked and the trunk is chained they can't get the system out and if they jack me for my car they'll at least have a really hard time getting it out. A guy who went to grammar school with me has been car jacked 3 times and shot once and I know others who have almost gotten robbed so it is pretty rough out here. I won't even be able to bump in some areas because there is no chance I would make it out and in some places late at night its best to run some stoplights because you are at risk. Even the people who live across the alley from me have plotted against me at one point. I'm not going to give up car audio because of that though because I love it too much.

Yeah they are sick here. I live in a bad part of Chicago and they have so many methods that it's sad. To name a few they will "accidently" bump your car and when you get out you have a gun at your head or if you are going down a one way street they'll pull one car infront of you and one behind you so you can't move and get you that way or they'll have a hot girl to flag you down and when you stop (if you're stupid) someone comes to the other side with a gun to your head. They tried that one on me but I wasn't dumb to stop. Just last week a mini van with like 3 guys where at the same light as me and asked me to help them push their car to the gas station like I was stupid enough to get out of my car. It was like 1 a.m. and why would they need 4 people to push one car. If I would have gotton out I would be saying buy to me car. At least if my car is parked and the trunk is chained they can't get the system out and if they jack me for my car they'll at least have a really hard time getting it out. A guy who went to grammar school with me has been car jacked 3 times and shot once and I know others who have almost gotten robbed so it is pretty rough out here. I won't even be able to bump in some areas because there is no chance I would make it out and in some places late at night its best to run some stoplights because you are at risk. Even the people who live across the alley from me have plotted against me at one point. I'm not going to give up car audio because of that though because I love it too much.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I would save up my money and get the hell outta there!

Kryptonite chains are the best but are quite expensive.

What i used to useon my old car was this bigass bike lock chain. Wrapped it arond my trunk lid so youd have to unlock it to get in the trunk. I don't use it anymore, you can buy it off me if you want. The links are 1/4" thick are more, it's pretty heavy duty.

chain.jpg

Lol, you really sure you want to do this then? If someones going to come up to you with a gun at your head and they cant get your trunk open they're gonna get pissed and shoot you.

Lol, you really sure you want to do this then? If someones going to come up to you with a gun at your head and they cant get your trunk open they're gonna get pissed and shoot you.[/quote
LOL! That is very true. I would say just stick with cheap audio. That way if they do steal it then it isnt much of a loss.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Lol, you really sure you want to do this then? If someones going to come up to you with a gun at your head and they cant get your trunk open they're gonna get pissed and shoot you.
LOL! That is very true. I would say just stick with cheap audio. That way if they do steal it then it isnt much of a loss.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

use whatever they used on the slaves... those were pretty fool proof and basically used on the same people you're worried about now

/just wrong

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.