Toughest chain and lock

f_uck the chain, buy a plane ticket and get the hell out of there

Well my block isn't too bad. Most people on my block keep their houses up nice and they actually just built new houses by me but we do have people on the block who will rob you without too much hesitation. On the other hand even though my block is somewhat civilized there are just some areas you shouldn't go through if they don't know you or if you don't have someone with you who knows them.

Sawed off shotty will scare the **** out someone and his buddies wont do anything if you shoot it cause they are loud. Or You can have your car bulletproofed and keep your windows up but that is really expensive.

Ummm. The whole idea of chaining down your box so they can't get it is, well retarded. They have your car. So they have your stereo. Or they can "OMG" un-screw the subs... If you want to keep Billie from picking on you and breaking in to your car during PE then get an alarm.

I don't see what so retarded about chaining my trunk down. The box I'm getting will take up the whole trunk and the sub will be firing up out of reach if you can't get the lid open, even if you fold my seats down there is now way you can unscrew the subs from the inside because you won't even be able to reach the sub the only way will be to open the trunk but if I have it chained with a good chain it'll take them a long time to get it off and with my alarm blaring by then the cops will be there. This is how it goes: They bust windows the alarm goes off they get in and hit the trunk release button to find out the the trunk won't even open because of the chain so the go inside and pull the seats down and see that they can't even get to the sub or pull the box out that way by that time the cops will be there. Now even if they car jack me they'll still have to really tear some **** up to get my system, I won't let be so easy that they just pull the box out and leave.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.