torn between front/rear setup, need help

hey what about Diamond S600S, theyre 170wrms and close to my price range. diamond is real good arent they? how would these compare to the other mentioned in this thread?

ok, they seem a bit pricey though. u know a place thats got em cheap?
300 new on ebay. I'm sure you can find them on some of the boards for cheaper though, or put out a WTB. I dont think 300 is tooooo bad for a good set of two way comps.

i personally like diamond, i use them myself. Go with the S600s. Im running the M6's with LPG25na tweets w/150 to eachside. Sounds good and loud. Since your running MBs already y dont you try the Q series, either QSC or QSD, pretty cheap on ebay. theres another guy on the forum asking about either the S600s vs. QSD.

ok well whats you guys think is the best outta these for handling 200wrms/piece and sounding great:

Diamond S600s's

Diamond S600a's

BA Pro60's

Rainbow SLC Kick's

Pioneer 720PRS's

ARC ACS-265's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.