10+ year member

Loud Trunk?
Sc
1. Product:

Toolmaker 6 in 6 out 4/0 fuse block, only the fuse block is for sale

2. Specs:

6 in 6 out 4/0 fuse holder. holds anl and agu

3. Description/Condition:

Got it to use in MECA never used it, a little dusty from sitting in my shop.

4. Price: :

115 shipped anywhere in the conus 48 no trades

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Dang, saw this on CACO too. I wish you would take trades because I have no money right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Good luck with your sale!

Dang, saw this on CACO too. I wish you would take trades because I have no money right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Good luck with your sale!
Missed your reply sorry. What do you have to trade.

Not in particular. Maybe a 4ch amp, coaxils other stuff i could sell locally
I've got a Boss "4k" amp and four pioneer coaxials. Not sure what size, but they were in my 2007 Silverado doors. I can list some other stuff when I get home today if you'd like.

Oh, and don't count the Boss amp out. Here's a video of how much my doors were flexing using the amp!

^Seriously, watch it! It's only a minute and a half. Ran with four alternators and six batteries, so it never saw low voltage. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Dont laugh your offering a $110 product fs its in the same price range i hope your nothing someone will offer a highend 4ch for some terminals....
Not looking for high end but not something from walmart. like a ppi ion 520.4 or something of that nature. older eclipse etc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.